OFAC extends general license no. 13B to deadline of 5 August
1 June 2018 — EN+ GROUP PLC (the “Company”) (LSE: ENPL, MOEX: ENPL) announces that:
- On 31 May 2018, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the Department of the Treasury of the United States of America (“US Treasury”) granted an extension of the authorization period under a new General License No.13B to 12:01 a.m. on 5 August 2018.
- The formal request submitted by the Company to OFAC on 26 April 2018 remains, which requests an extension of the authorization period under General License No.13B (which has now superseded General License No.13A) and General License No.12C to 31 October 2018 or such a date that OFAC considers appropriate.
- London Stock Exchange announced that there will not be a suspension of the Company’s GDR trading (Reg S) on the London Stock Exchange (http://www.londonstockexchange.com/traders-and-brokers/rules-regulations/change-and-updates/stock-exchange-notices/2018/n0818.pdf).
- Lord Barker of Battle, in his capacity as independent Chairman, together with the Company’s independent director, continues to focus on implementation of the plan announced on 27 April 2018. The “Barker Plan” has made significant progress against a backdrop of an unprecedented and unforeseen corporate issue.
- The Company continues to work to protect the interests of all group stakeholders, investors and employees worldwide and will make further announcements as soon as possible.